ONE VISIT, NO TEMPORARIES, A PRECISE FIT!
CEREC® CAD/CAM Technology GOT 2 HOURS? Get a crown!
CEREC® CAD/CAM is the epitome of Modern Dentistry. It means that in just 2 hours you can have a crown! There are no temporaries and no need for a second visit. It's a precise fit. CEREC® CAD/CAM is less invasive and delivers durable, natural looking crowns in a snap. You can say goodbye to gooey impressions, touchy temporaries, and ill-fitting permanent crowns because CEREC® CAD/CAM uses digital imaging so you get a precise fit without all the mess.
CEREC® CAD/CAM technology creates dental restorations that are preferred by patients because:
- Less tooth structure needs to be removed
- High quality, tooth-colored porcelain creates a more confident smile
- 3-D imaging, not a sticky tooth impression mold, is used for a very precise design and manufacturing process
- Spend less "time in the chair"
- Only one office visit is required to complete the dental restoration